Wednesday, March 23, 2011

LB# 9 Teaching with Dramatized Experience

Dramatic is something that is stirring or affecting or moving a dramatic entrance is something that catches and holds our attention and has an emotional impact. If our teaching is dramatic our students get attracted interested and affected.If they are affected and moved by what we taught we will most likely leave an impact on theme

Dramatized experiences can range from the formal plays, to less formal plays,pageants to less formal tableau, pantomime puppets and role playing this experience reminds me during my high school life we have a role playing and my role was a crazy woman. I really enjoyed playing my role and after we performed & was awarded us a best actress.
Through that dramatized experience we can learn and develop our talents.

No comments:

Post a Comment